By Condo Culture
Brought to you by award-winning Averton Homes and Downing Street Group, the Parkside Urban towns offer luxury design at an affordable price point in the Waterloo Region.
Top Reasons To Buy
1) Location-83 Elmsdale Drive, Kitchener is conveniently located close to major tech companies, the downtown core, Highway 7 / 8 and steps from McLennan Park; a 96 acre Oasis in the city. McLennan Park features activities such as Beach Volleyball, Basketball Court, BMX Bike and Skate Park, Toboggan Hill, Pedestrian Trails and Children’s Playground.
2) Luxury Design at an affordable price- Large 2 Beds starting in the low $500’s with premium flooring, modern interior lighting and 5 star appliances. Parking included.
3) Low Condo Fees-Estimated at $0.22 sqft/month.
4) Waterloo Region = Fastest Growing Population in Canada-Projected growth of 54 per cent over the next 30 years from roughly 600,000 residents today to nearly 1 Million as well as employment growth of 61 per cent to a total 470,000 jobs by 2051.
5) Strong Unit Price Appreciation Potential-With limited supply of good sized 2 Beds in the region and significant population growth, these units are primed for strong market growth.
6) Move In Next Year-Estimated Occupancy Fall 2022.
Units will not last long! Click here to connect with a Condo Culture Representative for floor plans, pricing and additional information.
Each and every day, Condo Culture hunts the market and pulls together the most complete database of available condo listings including properties not listed on REALTOR.CA®. Create your account and immediately get access to the latest condo listings before they hit the market.Sign Up Now